Friday 3 October 2014

I'm Back

I know that I've been missing for awhile, but like all of us Family matters have prevented me from updating.
So what's been happening? August saw the release of the 2014/2015 CTMH Annual Inspiration Catalogue that will run until next July. It's amazing! So many ideas to use and many many new products to excite your creative juices. I have been having a fabulous time playing and sharing with my Workshop attendees. Here are just a few of the things we have been doing in class.

Scaredy Cat


Confetti Wishes













Brushed













That's just 3 of the 9 NEW Paper packs and embellishments CTMH released.
We are about to start Christmas crafting at class but I'll share that with you next time.
If you'd like to check out all of the new product then head over to my website: www.laurenaustin.ctmh.com.au
You won't be sorry that you did.

Until next time,
Happy Papercrafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment