Monday 26 May 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge no. 56

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge No. 56
What busy week it's been for me. Scrapbook camp last weekend and a lovely afternoon spent with the Toukley craft group. But I couldn't not complete my entry for this weeks sketch challenge. The For Always paper collection has always been one of my favourites. You can do so much with Black and White paper and a little bling and colour. So now for this weeks sketch.
I've chosen to do an Anniversary card this week. I know of so many people celebrating special milestones this year.
 
Materials Used:
For Always paper
For Always assortment
Clear Sparkles
For Always stamp
Gold Ribbon
 
I always think these types of occasions call for something simple yet elegant.
 
If you to would like to have a go or just try a sketch challenge, then head on over to
 
Until next time
Happy Papercrafting.


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love the For Always paper, and wish I had more of it.....thanks for playing along with us this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work. Love the deep red with the white and black. It really makes it pop. Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty. Thanks for sharing at AHSC.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! thanks for sharing with us at AHSC..have a great day.
    cathyplus5.blogapot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty! Thanks for playing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete