Sunday 27 April 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge no. 52

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge no. 52
Firstly Happy 1st Birthday to Atlantic Hearts. You do a marvellous job and add inspiration & ideas to our week. And this weeks sketch was no different.
Don't know about you but I have a few months in the year where all of the immediate family Birthdays and occasions are on. I am currently in the thick of it and my card making has been going into overdrive. This weeks card creation has been inspired by my Nanna's love of roses and her Birthday. And not forgetting the ever lovely Ivy Lane paper and one of my favourites, Purple Shimmer Trim.

This week I used:
Ivy Lane Paper
Cardstock: Colonial White, Hollyhock, Ivy Lane Green, Blush, Sweet Leaf
Inks: Hollyhock, Sweet Leaf, Pear, Topiary, Blush
Dimensional Elements Tag
Purple Shimmer Trim
Purple Glitter Dots
Tombow
Liquid Glass
Cricut Cartridges
Gold Ribbon

I have to say it is one of my favourite cards I've made lately.
If you'd like to enter any of the Atlantic Hearts sketch challenges or just admire the work head on over to www.atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca

Until next time,
Happy Papercrafting

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! That large flower is divine and I am a fan of anything bling so that purple shimmer trim is totally my style. Thanks for playing along with AHSC this week from a fellow Australasian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purple shimmer trim with the Ivy Lane papers, I might have to revisit playing with them. I also really like how you used the doily very old fashioned looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, great work, the layers are divine! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nanna is going to love this card!! So pretty!! Thanks for playing with us this week at AHSC :)
    Happy card making :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, your nana will love this card! Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! The flower is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete