Wednesday 16 April 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge no. 51

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge no. 51

Now for something a little different this week. I've decided to move away from the cards and have turned the sketch into the design for the top of a box. This is to be a stationary set containing note cards, pen and self-adhesive sentiments for the cards. So for my inspiration, here is the sketch.
Mine is made using the CTMH My Creations card box. This is such a great idea for a gift and something that I will be using again in the future. It is also fully lined with the green side of the pattern paper



I used:
Ivy Lane paper
Ivy Lane Assortment
Sequin dots and Gold Glitter Trim from Ivy Lane Card WOTG
Liquid Glass
Smoothie Twine
Cricut cut embellishments

It was so much fun to do an off the page project, I must do them more often.
If you'd like to make one of these boxes or to turn this weeks sketch into your own creation then head on over to www.atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca

Until next time,
Happy Papercrafting.

8 comments:

  1. Great card box, I love Ivy Lane paper, so this is just stunning. Great work. Thanks for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, the paper is wonderful and the glimmer is perfect. Thanks for sharing at AHSC.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the card box. I love Ivy lane, have used it over and over. Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea on the box top. I love to see how people use the designs in other ways besides cards. Very Nice. AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Lauren! Thanks for playing along at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and so creative! Love card boxes with matching cards they make such great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Card box, I love it and I love the use of Ivy Lane on it. Very Pretty! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely beautiful! I need to play with this paper now! THanks for sharing with us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete