Wednesday 19 March 2014

Easter

Easter Scrapping Lollydoodle Style
Easter is fast approaching so I thought I would share with you my Easter crafts for this year. Using my Cricut and the Artiste cartridge I have already made some Easter Baskets and boxes and filled them with Easter treats. Silly me though, I forgot to take photos before I gave them away. My Scrapbook double page layout and card is a different matter. As soon as I saw Lollydoodle it instantly inspired me to turn it into my Easter theme for the year. Of course you can use it for many other themes, with the number 1 option for me being girl pages. Love it!
So with my Easter workshop coming up (I still have room if you're interested) I've used the theme of random as my inspiration. "Random", I hear you say. "what is that?" We all have random bits and pieces around from our pages and creations, also paper we have cut that didn't end up looking quite right on a page but you've kept it to use later. It's later!

So for now,
Happy Papercrafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment