Sunday 9 March 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge no. 45

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge no. 45

Well I know I've been a bit slack this last fortnight and not keeping this blog up to date. I had been very busy this last few weeks preparing for our local Show weekend and wouldn't you know it, it rained. Most of the weekend. I don't think it ever misses.
So lets move onto this weeks Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Sketch 45 was a lovely one to work with and fitted perfectly with Ivy Lane, one of my favourite packs as I love the colour combination.
 

I've deliberately left mine without a sentiment as I wanted it to be multi-purpose.
Materials Used:
Ivy Lane Paper Pack
Ivy Lane Compliments
White Daisy Blank Cards
Tombow Tape Runner
Artbooking Cricut Cartridge

Simple yet elegant is how I like to look at it.
If you'd like to enter yourself or check out some of the amazing creations from some talented ladies then head over to www.atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca

I'll have some new creations of my own to share with you very soon.
Happy Papercrafting!

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous job, I love this paper packet too, wait I love them all, hehe. This paper choice screams Mother's Day to me, but I like that you decided to keep the sentiment off. Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card this week Lauren (fab name by the way!) and that Ivy Lane paper is gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo! It is a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with us this week at AHSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job. Love your take on this week's sketch. Thanks for joining us at AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card! I too live the ivy lane paper pack. thanks for joining us at AHSC!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, I love it. Ivy lane is one of my new favourites! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! Is this all cut out from the cricut?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristen the bottom scallops are cut on the cricut the rest is just from the Ivy Lane collection.

      Delete
  8. love that you did the cuts to add dimension. Thanks so much for sharing again with us at AHSC

    ReplyDelete