Saturday 18 January 2014

Cards and Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge no.38





Well I know it's a little late in the week to posting this weeks Sketch Challenge but it's been a bit busy around here. My first look at the new CTMH stock arrived and I've been glued to it thinking about what photos and projects each pack will suit. New Catalogue is released to customers on 1st February so it's not long now to wait.
As an added bonus I purchased a Cricut Expressions 2 machine. It is the most amazing cutting tool and adds so much to any page, card or project. Here is a look at my first completed card made using elements from the Cricut.

And now for this weeks entry into the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. After entering for the first time last week, I found that my design placed in the top 3 for the week. (I told you it was a good week) I have used the Love Doily stamp once again, but that is only by coincidence. This weeks sketch looked like this:
 
 
My interpretation is a 'Thinking of You' card.
I used: White Daisy Blank Cards
            Cotton Candy Cardstock
            White Daisy Cardstock
            Chantilly Paper Pack
            Chantilly Compliments
            Pink Glitter Gems
            Bakers Twine Paradise Assortment
            Love Doily Stamp
            Cotton Candy Ink pad
            Buttercup Ink Pad
            Casual Expressions Stamp set


If you'd like to take a look at this weeks entries, head on over to:
www.atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca

5 comments:

  1. Great card, the colors are fabulous, great job, and congratulations on making Top 3 last week. Thanks for playing along with us again, at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love Chantilly and you did an awesome job with this sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on your cards. I still love Chantilly, not sure I will ever be tired of it. I love what you did with the cards and I love how you used the doily again. Congrats on being in the top 3 your first week with us at AHSC. Thanks for playing along again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice bright and springy colours. Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC this week again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete