Saturday 25 January 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge no. 39





 



This weeks sketch challenge was a fun one to achieve. So much as that as soon as I finished one I went ahead and made another in a different theme and colour scheme. A very good friend has a Birthday coming up and she isn't your traditional flowers, presents, cake on the front of a card sort of person so this had to be unique. And it had to include her favourite colours teal and silver with hints of black and white.
I used: White Daisy blank cards
            For Always paper pack
            Skylark WOTG
            Teal Shimmer Trim
            Silver Shimmer Trim
            Black cardstock
            White cardstock
            Joyous Birthday stamp
            Lagoon ink
            Black ink
 
And for my follow up card using the same sketch
Using: Skylark WOTG (loving this new paper pack)
            White Daisy blank card
            White Daisy Cardstock
            You are my Happy letter stamp
            Desert Sand ink
            Sweet Leak ink
I can see me using this sketch often. If you'd like to have a go yourself then head on over to www.atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca
So until next time, Happy Scrapping!
 

 









8 comments:

  1. Both are fabulous, great work, very creative, love the extra detail. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards have such a cool, Celtic feel! I think my fave is the top one, in part because I {heart} that teal shimmer trim, big time! Thanks for sharing these two takes on this week's sketch with us at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards, but I think the teal is my fave. Your friend will love it. Thanks for joining us at AHSC!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, I really love them! I love the photo corner detail with the shimmer trim, super cute addition. Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards Lauren! I think you nailed the colors your friend likes in the first card. I also love the color teal! Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you used the design, and the teal is my favourite. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! I really love the colors in the first one. Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete