Tuesday 3 December 2013

Friendship and Flip Stands

It's a wonderful thing when you have true friends in your life that you can count on no matter what. Since being unwell it's become so obvious who these people are. So as a special Christmas present and as a thank you I've made some of them one of our Flip Stands with what their friendship means to me. It's a surprise so don't tell!
All of the sayings I found on the internet and printed them off onto photo safe paper, except for the last one which is a mixture of some of the CTMH stamp sets. Sarita paper was a must as it includes their favourite colours. This is an important thing to remember when choosing papers for a gift, does the colour scheme suit the person. I was lucky as I knew they did. Now I haven't used any photos on my Flip Stand as it didn't suit the theme but they are perfect for showcasing special family photos or highlighting a recent holiday.
If you'd like to make a Flip Stand of your own, you can purchase all you need on my website.



















       
       

No comments:

Post a Comment