Thursday 6 February 2014

Baby Crazy and Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge no. 41

Some of you may remember the song 'All my Friends are Getting Married', well around my place it's more like 'All my Friends are having Babies'. So I thought it best to start getting prepared with some baby cards for when the happy events arrive. And I know I've been posting a lot of cards lately but I promise I'll post some pages and off the page again soon. so here's my creations of the last few days.




And my card selection wouldn't be complete without my entry for this weeks Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I had already started this card a few hours earlier when upon checking this weeks sketch it fitted perfectly. Goes to show that great minds really so think alike. It's the first week of a new term for the design team at AHSC and they have put forward a great sketch for challenge no. 41.
                                     
And my entry this week continues with the baby theme.
 
I used:
White Daisy Die-cut cards Z1473
Cotton Candy cardstock X5760 and Ink Z2193
Pear cardstock X5764 and Ink Z2197
White Daisy cardstock 1385
Lollydoodle paper packX7183B
Various Cricut cartridges
Stamp set from Ivy Lane cardmaking WOTG G1079
White ribbon
Liquid Glass
 
If you'd like to play along then head over to www.atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca
 
Until next time,
Happy Papercrafting.
 
 

9 comments:

  1. I love how you put the colors together and that border is just gorgeous! Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! Love pink and green together for baby girl cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card. Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the sketch, thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card ! Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! Beautiful boarders! Thanks for playing with us at AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, just Wow! The inking and the colours are perfect. Thanks so much for sharing at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great idea for a baby card. Bright and welcoming Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC this week,

    ReplyDelete