Sunday 10 November 2013



  CTMH Stamps of the Month Australasian Blog Hop

Hi and welcome aboard the Australasian Close to My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from 'Your Creative Journey with Marianne' http://yourcreativejourneywithmarianne.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/ctmh-stamps-of-month-australasian-blog.html
then you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.
Now I apologise that I don't have my own creation available for you to see this month but I have been unwell and on bed rest. Which for the addict in me is torture.
So today I would like to share with you this wonderful card from fellow CTMH Consultant Krista Hershberger which features "Illuminate", November's stamp of the month. Take a close look at the "petals" of her stamped "flower." The "petals" are actually the lantern image stamped six times in a circle to create a flower. Genius!  This exclusive stamp of the month is only available during November. It can be yours for just $5 with a qualifying order of $75 or for $24 if ordered separately from your CTMH consultant. If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order in my online store, www.laurenaustin.ctmh.com.au or you can click on the shop now icon on the right side of this page.
Feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of this page before you move on to:
'Jenny’ s Creative Classroom'
Look forward to seeing you again during next months Blog Hop.
Happy Scrapping!!!













4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon Lauren. Love Krista's card

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right - this idea is PURE GENIUS. Well done Krista and thanks for sharing it with us Lauren. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative Krista ... love it. Get well soon Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I didn't even realise at first glance that is was lantern. What an amazing idea, I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete